Thursday, October 16, 2008

People I Hate

This has been requested by (and dedicated to) one of my AVID readers, my sister. And.... I figured I had had a couple of funny blogs, so now it is time for a rant. :)


FIRST - I hate people who don't answer their phone... especially when you KNOW they are home AND they have caller ID. Makes me feel like such a loser.


I hate people that say "Uh huh, uh huh, really? Oh, yeah, uh huh, uh huh" while you are telling them a story. It is distracting and makes me forget what in the hell I was talking about... Just SHUT UP and wait for your turn to talk!!! Now, if I pause (for a reaction) please feel free to insert a comment, but saying that shit while I'm still talking is like those assholes who think it is funny to say random numbers while you are trying to count just to fuck you up...


Oh, and I hate assholes who think it is funny to say random numbers while I'm trying to count something... dicks...


I hate people who ride on your ass when there is NO ONE in the other lane... pass me jerk off! The only reason to do that is to be a prick.


I hate skinny people... mostly because I am jealous. I'm tired of being OBESE. BMI of 30 FTL!!!! lol


I hate people who have a ton of kids so they can get more $$ on welfare. Maybe you should try getting a fucking job, free loader.


I hate people who send me "God" emails. I'm glad for you that you have found something in your life that gives you purpose, faith, meaning, whatever, but No Thank You. I think I am doing just fine, and my life is not going to get better or worse depending on whether or not I forward your email to 10 friends in the next 60 seconds. If you REALLY want to send me inspiring emails, send vouchers for free liquor, cigarettes, vacations, gas coupons, or just send me a check. That would inspire the hell out of me.


I hate people who continuously try to debate religion with me. I will save you some time right now - You are not going to convert me. I do not believe in organized religion, and am more of a believer of science. Also, don't quote the bible at me - it is a beautiful work of fiction. It was written by man, and is their personal account of what happened in that time period, and was edited MANY times. Don't believe every freakin' book you read. There are dozens of books written on how the Holocaust never took place... point.

I hate line jumpers, and wreck gawkers, people who talk with food in their mouths, and people who wear patchouli. I hate people who are always so miserable and think you want to hear about every tiny detail about every aspect of their fucked up existences. Man, I got problems of my own and your constant tale of woe is just bringing me down even more. (Not saying I don't care, I just don't need to hear about it day in and day out, CONSTANTLY).

I hate people who lean over into the passenger's seat to drive.... geez. Posture, people, POSTURE!!!

Hate guys who wear their pants down so low their underwear hangs out. And then they tuck their shirts into their underwear to make sure you see it... Ok, I feel bad for their mothers, who obviously TRIED to teach them proper dressing attire. The "tuck your shirt in" one stuck but apparently the "underwear is an undergarment, and is not supposed to be seen by everyone" didn't. Even my 5 year old has learned that you don't show off your panties...

I hate old people - they all (ok not ALL but most of them) feel like the world "owes" them something as a prize for reaching 60. They expect everyone to bend over backwards for them, but are not willing to do anything (like renew their driver's licenses, or chew with their mouths closed, or say "Thank you" when someone helps them) in return. I'm allowed to say this, by the way, because I work for old people.

Oh, and I hate that my boss talks on the phone while taking a crap at work... makes me wonder how many times I have talked to him while his was on the shitter... makes me cringe. Wait 5 minutes, how important can the call be???

BUT - on the other hand, if you are at home, on a personal call.... GO FOR IT! I do it at least once a day! :)

Oh, and did I mention I hate it when people don't answer their phone... especially when you KNOW they are home AND they have caller ID....

By the way, Shelly I have been calling you for an hour, ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say, that today was Parent/Teacher Converance day. So you were calling me all moring and I was not here. lol So I actually have an excuse for today!
    I must say I agree with you on almost all of these in general! I will make exception for some of the people I know. Plus I am guilty of 1 or 2 of these lol (I am a car wreck gawker GASP) OH and sometimes I miss a phone call or two hee hee.
    I hope you love me anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Say whatever you want! No rules here!