Yep, had some problems at work, some bitches threw me under the bus. There should be a limit on how many women are allowed to work in one office space. And I think that limit should be ONE. I freakin' HATE HATE HATE working with women!!!! Women are catty, ruthless, hateful, vidictive little bitches in the workplace (well, and everywhere else to, but that doesn't bother me as much)... But, after several weeks, things are finally turning around and should start going better ( /crosses fingers, toes, eyes, etc.). Hopefully all my bullshit apologies and ass kissing will pay off.
Since it has been so long since my last post, I will not bore you all with a "play by play" of what's been going on, on my side of the fence. But I will give you a "Highlights and Low-lights" of the past few weeks, and hopefully that will be sufiencient.
Start at the bottom, and work your way up, so here are:
'The Low-lights'...( /blows raspberry "Booooo!")
1. Work sucks. Stupid people with stupid problems and people who can't mind their own fucking business make my weekdays miserable.
2. Pat is getting laid off, as of... well, as of 3:00 this afternoon...
3. All the kids have sick CONSTANTLY. Everything from sore throats, coughs, the flu, sinus congestion, and all that shit, we have had it all. I am SO very tired of cleaning up puke...
4. Blake is still on "2nd Shift" schedule for sleeping and I am up until about 1 am every night with him, and getting up at 6 am for work. No rest for the wicked, I guess...
5. Made the idiotic mistake of trying to wax my legs and bikini area... OMFG that is a WHOLE other blog... ( /slaps forhead - "stupid, stupid, stupid!")
6. I ran out of vodka... twice... (SHAME!)
1. I paid off my car. Woot!
2. I met my weight loss goal, and even passed it by 4 pounds. I lost a grand total of 44 pounds since October, and yesterday bought my first pair of size 6 pants in 7 years!
3. Probably as a direct result from number 2, I have been having a lot of sex! /claps excitedly
4. I got married! (Kinda...) Had to sign a "Common Law Affidavit" so I could put Pat on my health insurance at work. So, now - according to the state of Kansas - we are married. Awwwwww, how romantic...
5. Wrote (what ended up being a very popular and highly forwarded) an email to a company that works with special needs children (including my nephews and niece) here in town. From that email, my sister and I were invited to an Advocate's in the Community Luncheon. From the luncheon, we have gotten involved in the proposed bill to remove the waiting period for the KS Autism Waiver. I got a lot of comments and recognition for the email that I wrote, and it really made me feel good about myself, and I was pleased that so many were touched by it.
6. Bought more vodka!!! TWICE!!!! :)
So.... there you go. I've had a lot going on, and I'm sorry to everyone for not being able to write on here, or visit other blogs. I am trying to get back on more often, so don't give up on me!