Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Boy...The Man...

As most of you know, I have a precious little boy named Blake. I was a little nervous when I found out my third child would be a boy, as I had 2 GIRLS… and I knew what to do with GIRLS – But boys… no freakin’ clue.

I DO have 2 nephews, but they both have special needs, so the things they do are not always what ALL boys would do, so I wasn’t REALLY sure what I was getting into with the “boy” thing. Everyone kept telling me, “Oh boys are WAY easier!”

But based on the majority of men that I know, I always figured that boys would just be more rowdy, break more shit, have more issues with personal hygiene, get in more fights at school, eat more food and leave more messes than girls… generally speaking… And so far, I think I’m right…

Now, my son is PERFECT (of course, right?) and I love love LOVE him, but I swear to you – He was a man from the day he was born.

So, just to prove my point: I am going to list out a description and YOU GUESS – Is the description about my 10 month old SON or my 31 year old HUSBAND…?????

I bet a dollar, whichever one you pick, you will doubt yourself over and over again… you might even flip flop back and forth on your choice, or maybe you won’t even MAKE a choice! That little voice in the back of your head will be whispering “Well, shit my husband is like that”, or “But that one could be a baby boy, too…”


1. He is a night owl.

2. He watches too much TV.

3. He will not get up in the morning when I want him to.

4. He eats his weight in food on a weekly basis.

5. He will pretty much eat anything I cook and will whine if it is not cooked fast enough.

6. Always wants to take a nap at the MOST inopportune time.

7. Gets bored VERY easily.

8. Has the smelliest shit and farts on the planet.

9. He loves his balls and touches them at every opportunity.

10. He is constantly pulling the front of my shirt down so my boobs show, and then laughs about it.

11. All he has to do is flash me that perfect smile and darling dimples and he can get out of any kind of trouble with me… MOST of the time…

12. When I want to give him attention, he could care less, but if I am busy or on the phone HE NEEDS MY ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY!

13. He sticks his fingers in my mouth whenever I yawn without covering my mouth with my hand.

14. Would eat food off of the floor if I would let him.

AND…

15. The bathroom is probably his favorite room in the whole house…

Ok guys, so which is it?????

5 comments:

  1. ROFL too funny!! Well, let me think....hmmmm...I think it is the husband! (Sounds so weird to say that and mean it...husband...hee hee) All of those sound like him. I have to say that if the baby fell alseep at anytime it would be a good thing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeewww! Boys are gross! Valerie said that. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmmm ........ gonna pick .......BOTH .........Father like son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Snaping fingers while Bouncing on tail*
    I win - I win - I win!

    *Takes smile off face, and then looks over at Super Mom* .... I am sooooooooo sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Say whatever you want! No rules here!